In any case, that's not what I have in mind here. But I was wondering what it would look like to connect my stream of messages from a particularly busy day of tweeting activity. That is exactly what one would see if they were following my Twitter RSS feed. It's not a way I have ever looked at my tweets before, but perhaps the way some of my followers do.
Would a collection of micro-blogs from one event make up a coherent blog? Now that I compiled the list, I have to say emphatically NO. But, if nothing else, maybe this would be a good way for me to aggregate my notes to expand on later. Otherwise, there is way to much to remember.
Worst case, it's a completely random and incoherent stream of consciousness. I'll leave that up to you.
- at the San Diego Convention Center for keynotes to start #CTIA Wireless. Should be interesting to hear what the @FCC chairman has to say
- #ctia FCC chairman commends ATT for VOIP announcement
- #ctia FCC chair mobile central to their mission. Wants to release more spectrum. Recognize diff fixed & mobile
- #ctia FCC chairman uses iPhone star finder app
- #ctia FCC chairman. #4G will make the difference. Notes Clearwire, Verizon
- #ctia FCC mobile broadband agenda. 1st - release spectrum. It is a looming crisis
- #ctia FCC chairman we will need "a lot" more spectrum
- #ctia FCC chairman. Incentivize deployment of next gen technology
- #ctia FCC chairman - must redeploy spectrum. "no easy pickings"
- #ctia FCC to remove obstacles for #4G re: tower siting
- #ctia FCC chairman - develop fair rules of the road for open mobile Internet. Remove uncertainty by codifying framework. Must be "sensible"
- #ctia FCC chairman on differences fixed/mobile. Difficult questions to be discussed in "dynamic marketplace if ideas"
- #ctia FCC chairman - on competition & innovation. Power of consumers comes from transparency that makes market work
- #ctia FCC chairman: decisions will be fact-based on handset exclusivity and net neutrality
- #ctia ATT CEO de la Vega now on stage.
- #ctia Yahoo mobile does not believe mobile will take over desktop
- #ctia Yahoo sees mobile as a fixed complement. Sees ecosystem coming together. Hmmm... Have they seen the fragmentation occurring in OS space?
- #ctia Yahoo - simplistic view of what consumers want. "Stay connected, stay informed, to be able to discover"
- #ctia Yahoo doing demo of mobile home page. Is this considered a major innovation?
- #ctia waiting to be let on the floor for Samsung announcement. Held up due to keynote running late
- #ctia Samsung-Sprint announcement for Android. Samsung 'moment'
- http://twitpic.com/km8uy #ctia Samsung Moment 3.2" OLED display
- #ctia Samsung Moment. Slideout kybd, optical mouse, touchscreen, up to 32g expandable memory, Android
- #ctia Samsung Moment. Available Nov-1 for $179.
- RT #ctia Android shaking up wireless. Verizon, T-Mobile, now Samsung & Sprint. How about an Android Google WiMax phone? Sprint? Samsung?
- #ctia now to ShowStoppers lunch to see "what's hot for the holidays"
- #ctia Good 2 know RT @MobiMarketing: @MikeDemler #ctia Verizon, T-Mobile, Samsung & Sprint...Android Google WiMax phone? Sprint's already on it.
- #ctia at Mobile Application Trends panel: ATT, MTV, Best Buy, PayPal
- #ctia thinking about CTIA & ATT asking FCC for more spectrum b4 700MHz is redeployed. A diversion to cover VZW & ATT deficit vs Clearwire?
- #ctia listening to panel on Social Networking - Entertainment or Essential?
- #ctia Social Net panel: notion of consolidating address book doesn't work for me. Different contexts. Tweeps I follow not all friends.
That the end of the day at the show, but now there's the after show.